Articles Tagged stewardship

The Sweet Christian Bride

Being a Good Steward: The Other 90%

by admin on November 6, 2012 in Budget, Communication, Faith with No Comments

The Sunday school phrase, “being a good steward,” is right on the money in its intent, especially regarding finances, but lacks direction for its application.  The one thing we all seem to walk away with is that we are supposed to tithe 10% of our income. But what about the other 90%? Unless we’ve taken…continued here

The Sweet Christian Bride
The Sweet Christian Bride

Giving God Control of Your Wallet

by admin on September 27, 2012 in Budget with 54 Comments

Lord, all that I have is Yours.  Help me to spend it wisely and joyfully.  Keep Your hand over every wallet and heart that contributes to this wedding.  Please give us good deals and quality transactions.  Let everything we do be to Your glory.  Thank You that we get to plan this wedding!  In Jesus’ name, Amen.

The Sweet Christian Bride